PMIWIC 2020 Professional Development Day
Friday, March 13, 2019 11:00AM - 5:00PM
#Engage - Earn 4 PDUs!
Galaxy Event Center - 1385 South Blue Marlin Lane, Meridian, ID, USA
Engage with other like-minded project management professionals… join us at PMIWIC’s 2020 PDD event!
The PMIWIC PDD is the annual event for professionals in project management. During this afternoon event, you’ll have the opportunity to learn, share insights, and network with like-minded professionals from throughout the Treasure Valley. #engage #pmiwic #pmiwesternidaho.
Take advantage of your chance to earn up to 4 PDUs to help maintain the certification you've worked so hard to achieve! When you leave, you’ll take with you, knowledge and skills that you can apply immediately.
This year the PDD will be held on Friday, March 13, 2020 at the Galaxy Event Center (within the Wahooz Family Fun Zone), located at 1385 S Blue Marlin Lane, in Meridian.
Food | Beverages
- Wrap It Up Grilled Chicken and Spinach Tortilla Lunch Buffet - includes tortilla fixin's, mixed green salad, and chips
- Sweet and Salty Afternoon Snacks
- Unlimited Soda All Day
- Need gluten free option? Use the Contact Presenter link on the PMIWIC Events page by March 8th to make arrangements.
Speaker | Schedule Information
- Visit PMIWIC's website for speaker and schedule information! https://www.pmiwic.org/pdd2020
Early Registration | EXTRA Raffle Ticket!
- Register before Thursday, January 30th and you will receive an extra raffle ticket!
- Registration is only $99 – you do not need to be a PMIWIC member to atttend!
- Registration includes free all-day soda, lunch and afternoon snacks
- Registration closes on March 9th at midnight
Is my registration transferable?
Yes! Your registration can be transferred. Use the Contact Presenter link on the PMIWIC Events page at least 3 business days before an event to transfer registration.
What is your refund policy?
Registrations for PMIWIC events are non-refundable; however, your registration can be transferred. Use the Contact Presenter link on the PMIWIC Events page at least 3 business days before an event to transfer registration.